Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Sunday Post

Originally published on: 13/03/2011


A few days after I started blogging, I decided that I would put up a new post every Sunday, irrespective of what happened on other days of the week. Also, my Sunday posts would be a little more elaborate than the others.

I swear I came up with a great idea for today, but there’s so much to do and I’m so lazy right now, I don’t feel like doing anything!

Therefore I declare that today is a Saturday – it really is, in some part of the world – and so my Sunday post has been “post”poned. (Okay, that wasn’t funny at all, but I’m too lazy to move the cursor all the way back there and change it)

For those of you who insist that I’m cheating because it IS actually a Sunday here, well, this is my Sunday post.

P.S. – My actual Sunday post will have unicorns in it! :) Well, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment