Friday 22 April 2011

Food

I just felt like putting up a picture of something I ate yesterday because it was so delicious. Look:
Penne in a mushroom and butter sauce with parsley and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. For once, here's something that even my vegetarian friends can drool over.

Exactly two months since my birthday! (Yeah, even I don't know why I find that exciting) I shall find a picture of an awesome cake mom made me many years ago and put it up. 

Update: here it is - the purdyful cake she made exactly 14 years and 2 months ago
It's a photo of a photo, thus the graininess. 
My Barbie doll was broken in half and converted into a wonderful Eliza Doolittle cake. I think that was the only time the doll was of any use.

And this is what she made exactly two months ago
But hey, it tasted great!
If this is my last post, it's because mom's killed me for putting this up. If she wasn't going to kill me for putting it up, she'll probably kill me for saying she'll kill me for putting it up.
That probably didn't make sense to anyone except me, but that's okay. 

1 comment: