Tuesday 12 April 2011

One Month Down


Originally published on: 22/03/2011

It’s been exactly a month since my birthday (although it doesn’t feel like that long ago) and since I started blogging (though it feels like THAT was way before last month).
So to mark one month of my blog, I put up a picture of Unihorn again, simply because I want to. Also, I did some touching up so he would have better screen presence.

I wanted to draw a penguin, but that didn’t happen. I shall draw one some time soon.
Here’s what mom made for dinner because it’s been exactly one month since my birthday:

Pork spare rib in barbecue sauce with potato, onion, aubergine, carrot and peas.
All right, it was actually yesterday’s dinner, but something equally awesome is getting made right now, and I wanted to put this post up before it got too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment