Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Beginning

Originally published on: 22/02/2011 - Remember the date.


Birds flying high, you know how I feel

Sun in the sky, you know how I feel

Breeze driftin’ on by, you know how I feel

It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day

It’s a new life for me

And I’m feeling good

-Michael Buble (because I like his version best)


IT’S MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)


Random fact: this background theme (Dusk) was launched on this day five years ago, so I had to use it. I might soon change to something else, though. Something more bright and happy. This one’s really pretty, but it’s too dull. I was hoping I could create my own template, but apparently I can’t do that, unless maybe I pay for it. Bummer.

Ah, it doesn’t matter now, because it’s such a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment