Sunday 5 June 2011

It's Sunday. Yay! Or not.

I'm about to goof off again, because I'm tired and therefore not exactly inclined to use enough grey matter for a proper post, so I'm sorry that... wait, why am I apologizing? It's MY blog. You read whatever I write, or don't. Besides, I'm about to placate you with pictures of food. Can't go wrong with good food, right? Here we go:
A few weeks old, so many have seen this already, but I love my brownies, okay? They deserve a place on my blog.

(Read above description, replacing "brownies" with "mushroom tarts")

Here are a couple of other interesting photos from last month:
This looks manageable when complete, but trust me, it's one of the most mind-boggling jigsaw puzzles ever! It's bad enough that the pieces all look pretty much the same in terms of the picture, but that's not all. Notice the odd shape of many of the pieces? Okay, you'll understand if you're someone who likes jigsaw puzzles. If not, you don't care either way, so let's move on.

Went to the Mysore zoo, and it was great! Lots of different animals there, and they have enough space to move around outside their cages, but here's what made it remarkable for me:
Can't get much cuter than this little meerkat!

I also started driving class. More on that later. I'll probably have a separate post on that.

Now we come to the last part of my scrambled post - yesterday's dinner:
Homemade pizza with jalapenos, olives, and pineapple. Mom made the base and everything from scratch, while I watched and ate some cheese and jalapenos. Needless to say, the pizza was awesome!

I'll have to resize these photos later. Now I'm off to bed. Have to go to work early in the morning. Over and out. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment