Sunday 31 July 2011

Somebody To Love

Yeah, Queen!
Ha ha, no, I'm not talking about the Queen song, even though I've already said "Queen" three times now.
On second thoughts, maybe I will talk about the Queen song too, although this was originally supposed to be only about the Justin Bieber song.
Yes.
I'm sure most of the people reading this would have switched off by now, so I'll do a comparative analysis. Not of the two songs, because that's a personal choice (and not because I'm going to get cursed for blasphemy, comparing Bieber to Queen, because goodness knows I'm used to that).

How most people rate the two songs:
(*People seem to find sad songs more mature, or some such weird thing...)
With that realization, things take a drastic turn:
Suddenly that's the only thing that matters any more, making a rational debate quite impossible.


Don't you roll your eyes at me for pasting this video here! I happen to like Justin Bieber, and the Queen song may be a classic, but it's also annoyingly overplayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment