Sunday 7 August 2011

Writer's Block

Five more hours on the clock
It still goes tick-tock tick-tock
But my hands are numb
And I feel so dumb
Because I have writer’s block.

I bet all of you could tell
Coz those five lines were bad as hell
But here are five more
Okay... make that four.

(Aha, that worked pretty well.)

It plagued many a lord and lady,
And right from Shakespeare to Slim Shady,
People said “Aw fish!
I really do wish
That I could be more like Wayne Brady.”

So instead of getting all sore,
I'll get back in my bed and pour
Hot coffee for me
(For it’s cold, you see.)
And then I shall just sleep some more.


If you're going to be a smart-ass and say they didn't write during the Stone Age, I say to you: EXACTLY!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!! You just kicked Writer's Block arse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Hahaha!!! I am in the middle of writing a paper now and this is exactly how I feel :D I love your blog with all the cool drawings!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete