Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday Evening Blues

Today I don't feel like doing anything...
Oh dear me, I'm actually quoting Bruno Mars. And not just ANY song of his, but the most annoying one ever. Or at least the most annoying one I've heard.

It's not like I didn't have something worthwhile planned for today's post. I swear I did. But it'll have to wait. You know how on some days you get lots of blog views without doing anything? Today is one of those days. It makes one think, "Eh, people are reading anyway, so do I really have to bother putting up something new?" I suppose I don't, but you know, Sunday = new post. So I always end up writing sometimes write junk like this. Does that make me a junkie? Okay, never mind. Please forget that I said that. Erase from memory. Say, I really like this Strikethrough option. Convenient. Yes, very. It makes me look like I've at least tried to write. If I just removed sentences, people would think I was just being lazy. Lazier than usual, I mean.

Okay, now I'm running out of random things to say. So move along. Do whatever you were doing, even if it was nothing.
Oh, or go here: http://www.roalddahl.com/. Because you just can't not love Roald Dahl.

Happy Sunday, everyone! Or what's left of it. Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that is exactly what Sundays are for! Hope you had a nice relaxing one, and thanks so much for linking up to the Storytellers Blog Hop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TGN - Thankee :) And my pleasure, totally :)

    I do, sometimes. But I HATE that song.

    ReplyDelete