Wednesday 11 May 2011

Random introspection

Ever since I've started blogging here, I've hit "Next Blog>>" several times to see what's out there. Most of the blogs I see usually happen to be in another language, and I often have to click the button several times before seeing one that's interesting enough to read. Sometimes I just get frustrated with the lack of quality and give up, but there have been times when I've found some pretty remarkable stuff.


One thing I've noticed on blogs by random people as well as friends is that most people seem to have a post coming out every two weeks at the most. It makes me wonder if I write a little too often. I sometimes wonder why I feel so compelled to put up at least two posts every week. 


Maybe it's the excitement that comes with the beginning of a new blog. Maybe it's my current joblessness. Maybe it's to make myself feel like I'm doing something slightly constructive. Maybe it's to make it worthwhile for the people who've been so good as to follow my blog. Maybe it's the parents who ask me almost every other day if I've posted something new.


Or maybe I just enjoy putting up random stuff like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment