Sunday 22 May 2016

Jungle Book Fever


Watched The Jungle Book a couple of days ago and have been in fangirl mode ever since. Here's a TJB-inspired picture I made. Hopefully there'll be more soon.


Also, Happy Earth Day!

UPDATE: It's been a month since I said I'd draw some more pictures, so here are a few I made today.



I'd had a very specific image of Kaa in my head for a long time. Unfortunately, when I tried to transfer that onto paper, it looked nothing like what I'd imagined.


I tried making a picture on my computer too (thank you, Clipart leaves and trees) but to my greatest dismay, both my attempts have ended up looking like they were drawn by 10 year olds. In fact, 10 year old me has made nicer pictures. But I absolutely deserve points for trying.




Shere Khan. And the whole fire thing, you know.



And a brighter picture of the first one I drew.
  
I also wanted to draw Baloo and Bagheera, but after what happened with Kaa, I don't really feel like it right now. I might try some other time, though.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely drawings Chandrika.Loved the elephant pic. The wolves one is also too good👍👍

    ReplyDelete